Saturday, March 6, 2010

Status Update

Alright well unfortunately I haven’t had the drive to posr anything. Im sorry. I don’t have any reader’s so I doubt theres anyone around to care. But I thought I would post a wee bit of an update to let y’all know how im doing.

There’s one answer for all of this. Bad. Wait strike that BAD

I have only followed 1/5 of my list.

I have been getting some more regular sleep. Which is good.

But I have been eating a lot.( Bad food)

I haven’t been drinking much water.

I haven’t been excersizing very much. I really need to stop using hockey which I play once or twice a week as an excuse to not go our running.

I have been using my current financial situation as a reason to not go work out

This week just hasn’t been very good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment