Saturday, March 20, 2010

5 Day in Update

I feel AWESOME! I started my regiment tuesday. My regiment being something I made up.
Cut down on preservatives, sodium and calorie intake in general. It has been 5 days and I have not crumbled under the pressur once. Im feeling better and my body is working much better. I had a hockey game this week and my team saw noticeable differences in my energy.
I did not weigh myself this week so Ill start the weigh ins monday. I was around 205 ish last week but im not 100% sure so im not going to count it in.

My typical breakfast is usual some multi-grain cherios and a glass of OJ. Sometimes I switch it up a bit if I have time.

Lunch is my heaviest meal. I know breakfast should be but im just not that hungry during the morning.

Supper is basically just to hold me off till breakfast the next day :P

Heres a picture of my first breakfeast under my new regiment. Its not like SUPER healthy but its definetly better than my usual : Bacon/Eggs on Buttered Toast with a Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment