Friday, March 12, 2010

Paranormal Activity

Watched Paranormal Activity last night. It wasn't bad but im not a huge horror movie fan so we all know how that must have went down. I am on my 2nd consecutibe day of not being able to sleep at night. It sucks! I think I will google ways to get over a horror movie.
Anyways so the weight loss thing...
I decided I will star- HOLY CRAP I GOT INTO THE MILITARY
Sorry I guess I forgot to mention. But yeah I got into the military. I leave for basic training July 29. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how youd like to look at it) losing weight and getting in shape is no longer an optional thing. Its a must, I want to spend those grueling 13 weeks trying to keep emotionally stable when deprived of sleep. I dont want to spend it struggling with my physical tests and such.
Oh and I decided I will start my program Monday. I picked a horrible week to start because my mom left and my dad did grocery's. His idea of food for the week: Bologna, Hot Dogs, Pogo's and frozen pizza's. Wait he made cheeseburgers this week too but yeah. Oh and for healthy snacks I get to eat Chips and Pop. Not one vegetable!
Oh well.
No one is going to read this anyways. I sort of feel like im waisting my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment