Saturday, March 6, 2010

Diary of a Fat Guy

Hello. I am a fat guy. According to the national standards for BMI I am officialy obese. I was just overweight till recently and when I got my results my world shattered. I had always known I carried a little extra weight but I didn’t know I was legally obese. I realized I needed to make some changes.

My weight has made me much less desirable to the opposite sex and people don’t see me for me. They see me as a Fat Guy.

This blog is where ill post my weight loss plan, tips, personal entrys and maybe pictures depending on how it all goes.

I already upkeep a semi-active lifestyle. Hockey twice a week and Tennis everyday during the summer but I realized I still need to make some drastic changes to my lifestyle.

5 changes I need to make to be the person I feel like. (in no specific order)

  1. Get a Full 8 hours of sleep a day - Sleep is essential to getting into a routine and losing weight.

  2. Drink A LOT more water - Its not surprise that when you drink 3 cans of pop and a litre of chocolate milk everyday I dont drink much water.

  3. Stop binge eating and set up a schedule

  4. Control my snacking a little bit more. Make healthier snacking choices

  5. Excersize More

No comments:

Post a Comment